The Eiffel Tower has gained quite a name as the world’s most visited attraction.
So, its all understandable that visitors do have a lot of questions about it.
1. Can one visit Gustave Eiffel’s office?
No, entry to Gustave Eiffel’s office is prohibited.
However, visitors can see the office from the platform on the top of the tower.
2. Are there any baby changing facilities or toilets at the tower?
Free restrooms are available on every floor of the tower.
At the same time, you can find the baby changing facilities on each floor of the tower except the summit.
3. Is it possible to climb the tower to the top by the stairs?
No, you can only climb up to the 2nd floor; that makes it exactly 674 steps in total.
The stairway leading to the top of the tower from the 2nd floor is not accessible to visitors.
4. Can we get an advanced booking at the Champagne bar?
No reservation options are available for the Champagne bar at the Eiffel tower.
5. Does walking beneath the Eiffel tower require any ticket?
No, you can walk through the gardens and Esplanade for free!
You just have to pass through the security checks of the Eiffel tower at entry 1 or 2.
6. What’s the best way to get to the Eiffel tower, By Public transport or by personal Vehicle?
Eiffel Tower does not have parking facilities of its own.
So, it’s best to use public transport to reach the tower.
7.Is there a room to put the luggage?
No, there is no room for luggage. It’s advised not to bring luggage or large bags on the trip.
8. Are pets allowed inside the tower?
No pets are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower unless the pet is accompanying a disabled individual.
9. What is the Nickname of the Eiffel tower?
The Eiffel Tower is also known as ‘The Iron Lady.’
10. How long did it take to build the Eiffel tower?
It took 2 years, 2 months, and 5 days to build the Eiffel Tower.
Featured Image: Toureiffel.paris