Eiffel Tower Macaron Bar- Price details, timings, & more!
The Eiffel Tower is famous for its restaurants selling the best French food, the dazzling champagne bar, and its macaron bar selling exclusive flavors!
Located on the second floor, the iconic Pierre Herme Macaron Bar, run by the World’s Best Pastry Chef, serves carefully crafted macarons that are a treat for all visitors’ tastebuds.
Visitors planning to taste these macarons must know everything about the bar, the pricing, and the timings.
Read further to learn more about what you can expect to have at the Macaron bar, the reservation details, and more!
Location and Timings of the Macaron Bar
The Macaron Bar is located on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower and is open for 24 hours on all days of the week.
However, the Paris Eiffel Tower opens for admission at 9.15 am daily and closes at 11.45 pm.
Be there before 10.45 pm as admission to the site stops at this time.
These timings may change on festive occasions and other important dates; hence, checking online before visiting the Tower is necessary.
The elevator and staircase open to the public at 9.30 am.
The staircase closes at 5.30 pm, and the elevator at 11 pm daily.
You can visit the macaron bar at any time between 9.30 am to 11.45 pm.
Macaron Bar Menu: What Can You Purchase?
The Eiffel Tower and Chef Pierre Herme have collaborated at the Macaron Bar Eiffel Tower to create two eye-catching and delicately crafted macaron recipes based on the Tower.
The Tower and Paris, the city of light and love, inspire these chocolate-based macarons!
They have the La Tour Eiffel label stamped on each Eiffel Tower exclusive macaron, a souvenir in itself, and all visitors leave with a piece of France with them.
1. The Jardin de la Tour Eiffel Macaron
This Eiffel Tower special macaron is created using a combination of delicious fresh mint cream and single-origin Brazilian chocolate ganache.
It also has a sheet of dark chocolate ganache on the top to enhance the crunchy texture of the macaron.
It offers a flavourful burst on every bite and is worth trying!
Price for one macaron: €3
2. The Jardin sur la Seine Macaron
Created to honor Paris’s title as the City of Love, this macaron is a twist on the raspberry and chocolate macaron combination.
Single-origin Millot Plantation Madagascar dark chocolate, known for its subtle bitterness and acidity, is combined with delicious and refreshing raspberry to create the perfect bite!
This combination creates the most romantic and tasty Seine Garden macaron that can only be purchased at Pierre Herme Macaron Bar and the Champagne Bar in the Eiffel Tower.
Price of one macaron: €3
Besides these special flavors, other common flavors are sold at the Macaron Bar, which depends on the availability of ingredients and other factors.
Some of the flavors available are:
- Infiniment Vanille, which is a vanilla-flavoured delight
- Infiniment Rose, which is a rose-flavored macaron
- Praliné noisette, which is hazelnut-flavored
- Infiniment Caramel, a caramel-flavored macaron
- Infiniment Praliné pistache, which is a pistachio macaron with caramelized sugar
- Kallisté, a honey and citrus-flavored macaron
- Satiné, a passionfruit-flavored macaron with buttercream.
- Sylvia, a pistachio and caramel-flavored macaron
- Amour en cage, a groundcherry-flavored macaron
All of the flavors mentioned above cost €3 for each macaron. Want to have a complete meal at the Eiffel Tower? Check out our Eiffel Tower restaurants article to learn more!
Box Price Details for Macarons at the Bar
The Macaron Bar sells collector boxes, perfect for gifting or keeping for yourself as a reminder of your trip.
The different boxes available are:
- Box of seven macarons: €21
- Box of twelve macarons: €35.
These two boxes are available for purchase at the Pierre Herme Macaron Bar on the second level of the Tower.
Reservation Details for the Eiffel Tower Macaron Bar
When visiting the Pierre Herme Macaron Bar, you need not book your reservation in advance.
Those who purchase tickets online can skip the ticket line and move directly to the elevator or staircase lines to avoid getting stuck in long queues.
Ensure to arrive early in the morning, before 10.30 am, to avoid the crowd so that the macaron flavors you want to purchase are still in stock.
If you plan to arrive later in the evening, purchase the elevator tickets only, as the staircase closes to the public at 5.30 pm.
How to get to the Eiffel Tower Macaron bar?
If you do not want to go to the second level, you can also buy macarons at the Bistro on the first floor.
Four macaron flavors are also available in the Champagne bar at the Summit of the Eiffel Tower, which can only be accessed by the elevators.
Tips for Visiting the Macaron Bar
Here are some tips to ensure a great experience at the macaron bar:
- Arrive early and book your entry Eiffel Tower tickets online to find the macaron flavor you want to try in stock.
- Avoid carrying heavy bags or luggage as these are not allowed inside the Eiffel Tower and you may have to leave them behind.
- Don’t forget to check out the new seasonal flavors and the special Eiffel Tower macarons when you visit!
- It is best to purchase the exclusive Eiffel Tower macarons for your family and friends as souvenirs.
- You can pair the macarons with beverages like tea, coffee, and champagne to enhance the taste. The champagne bar at the Summit has macarons available.
- If you are confused about the best flavors that will suit your taste, you can ask for recommendations from the people in the bar.
FAQs for Eiffel Tower Macaron Bar
On which floor can you visit the Macaron Bar in the Eiffel Tower?
The Pierre Herme Macaron Bar is on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. You can also purchase Macarons from the first-floor Bistro and the Champagne Bar at the Summit of the Tower.
How much does macaron cost in Paris?
Each macaron at the Bar costs €3 in the Eiffel Tower.
Who is the most famous macaron chef in Paris?
Pierre Herme is the most famous macaron chef in Paris and is known as the King of Pastries, serving the most delicious and delicately crafted treats.
What are the famous macaron flavors at the Eiffel Tower?
The most popular macaron flavors at the Eiffel Tower are the Jardin de la Tour Eiffel Macaron and the Jardin sur la Seine macaron. These flavors were created specially by Chef Pierre Herme and represent the Eiffel Tower and the city of Paris.
Can I purchase macarons at the Summit of the Eiffel Tower?
Yes, you can purchase macarons at the Summit of the Eiffel Tower from the Champagne Bar. They sell boxes of four assorted flavors for €15.
Do I need to reserve a table when visiting the Macaron Bar?
How expensive is the Eiffel Tower restaurant?
There are two Eiffel Tower restaurants, Madame Brasserie and Jules Verne, which are Michelin-star restaurants serving the most delicious French cuisine. The prices for these restaurants are:
• Madame Brasserie at lunch: €61
• Madame Brasserie at dinner: €128
• Jules Verne 5-course meal (lunch and dinner): €255
• Jules Verne 7-course meal (lunch and dinner): €275
• Jules Verne A la carte menu for lunch: €160
These prices may change as per the menu you choose to order. Madame Brasserie also has a kid’s menu at a discounted rate.
Is it worth it to eat in the Eiffel Tower restaurants?
Yes, the Eiffel Tower restaurants are Michelin-starred, serving specially crafted and delicious dishes to introduce visitors to French cuisine.
On the first level, Madame Brasserie is run by Chef Thierry Marx, serving traditional French dishes using organic and fresh local ingredients.
On the second floor, Le Jules Verne is well-known for its delights inspired by the Eiffel Tower. Both of these restaurants are a must-visit!
Featured Image : Stock photos by Vecteezy